360 degree reviews
We do all the work for you - design, set-up, implementation, analysis, interpretation.
- EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- CLIMATE AND CULTURE
peformax - online integrated people performance management.
Used to create winning teams in professional sports and now available to UK businesses.
What is a 360 degree review?
Traditional appraisals generally only look at employees from a management perspective, which can be limiting and subjective. A 360 review allows organisations to look at employees from a wide range of different perspectives, and from all sides of the equation.
Employees at all levels can be reviewed through a full 360 exercise by their manager, peers, self, other managers, directors and internal customers - as well as external customers, partners, suppliers and stakeholders.
Alternatively, if a full 360 review is too far reaching, especially initially, many organisations find it beneficial to begin with a 180 or 270 degree review approach, which can then be expanded in stages to a full 360 approach over time.
Why the need?
- Better establishes how effective people are in their roles
- Engages employees through a more objective and fairer approach to people management
- Reinforces an organisational culture of feedback and continuous learning
- Promotes the concept of personal action planning and responsibility for development
- Can be used very effectively as a precursor to change or transformation programmes, and as part of ongoing organisational development.
How it works
Our online 360 degree online tool uses the 'peformax' platform to access all those taking part via an internet portal. In much the same way as our online survey tool operates, each respondent is asked a series of questions in relation to themselves, peers, managers and direct reports. This creates a matrix of feedback data from a number of individuals.
Our online tool offers a standard set of questions, or customised question sets built to fit your organisation - which can be tailored to a range of measures, from skills to business outcomes.
Our 360 review tool
Our 360 tool can be designed around an existing set of competencies or capability statements, or we can assist you in devising these if they are not already in place. It provides:
- The ability to manage any number of participants and any number of respondents
- Targeted, relevant question sets to separate groups as required
- Results are immediately available on-line when respondents have provided their feedback
- Easy access to the data - allowing your organisation to produce useful reports at its convenience
- An in depth, interpretive report outlining the findings, which can 'league table' your employees
- Individual employee reports on their own outcomes - this report can be linked to a Personal Development Plan allowing actions to be taken based on the results
- A facilitated feedback session to take your organisation through the findings
- An option for an IBP consultant to provide full and individual feedback, and coaching sessions for employees who have taken part in the review
- An optional Personal Development Plan (PDP) that is live and interactive online.
The results can be tabled into our platform and remain live in the portal. As more results come to light, or as further sections of the 360 exercise are completed, these are added to the system. This provides a single, interactive point to hold data and results of employee development.
Updated reporting is available each month so that overall progress of teams or individual employees can be tracked.
How 360 reviews are used
The key purpose of a 360 review tool is to effectively appraise, develop and performance manage people.
It is also valuable in benchmarking employees and different areas of the business on common attributes.
Combining 360 reviews with the Leadership Employee Index (LEI)
The sophistication and flexibility of our delivery platform is such that we are able to develop hybrid solutions tailored to your organisation. For example, it is possible to run 360 reviews on your leaders and managers at the same time as our Leadership Employee Index (LEI) analytical tool - LEI allows the impact of leaders' and managers' behaviours to be assessed and quantifiably measured.
The benefits include:
- The opportunity to gather a wide range of integrated data whilst avoiding questionnaire overload
- Cost savings - a 360 review run at the same time as an IBP Leadership Employee Index attracts a substantial discount
- Questions can be tailored to your circumstances and targeted to different audiences
- The combination will inform improvement plans while at the same time provide transparency of leadership capability.
Find out more...
Tel: 0800 612 3098. Email: email@example.com