Call 0800 612 3098
peformax - online integrated people performance management.
Used to create winning teams in professional sports and now available to UK businesses.
surveys and questionnaires
Our online surveys and questionnaires are delivered via the 'peformax' platform using a web portal. Deployed electronically to all participants, daily response reports are provided as standard.
A paper service is also available for organisations that lack the required electronic communications infrastructure or systems, or for those with security measures that prevent internet access.
IBP has a suite of question sets developed to fit a number of applications, including: Organisational Climate and Culture Evaluation, Employee Engagement, Customer Satisfaction and Market Research.
In addition, question sets can be tailored to your organisation's specific requirements, including customising the questions to fit any previous surveys you have undertaken - data from previous projects can be easily imported into our platform and a comparison set. This allows your business to build on any work already undertaken and mitigates any cost (time and money) for changing providers.
Our data tools allow comparisons to be made between different areas of the organisation using common questions. This allows comparisons between teams, branches, franchises, subsidiaries and so on, and benchmarks can be provided against the broader business community or industry sectors. And if your survey is repeated, it will begin to build its own benchmarks to track improvements.
- Easy access to the data - allowing your organisation to produce reports at its convenience
- The data remains open and accessible after the survey has closed allowing continuous easy access to the data whenever required
- The data can be viewed through customised groupings allowing 'drill down' of the reporting from a company wide view to team level
- Data rich reporting allows your business to investigate the issues and isolate the variances
- A number of the indices concentrate on segmented views of the company
- All of the reports can be provided via PDF documents at the press of a button
- On survey completion we provide a feedback session to take you through the findings in greater depth.
- It is flexible and allows questionnaires to be distributed in various formats - on or off line
- It has the capacity to manage both small and large-scale projects
- It can simultaneously reach people based in multiple locations nationally or internationally
- It is EU and UK Data Protection compliant
- The interface works on different platforms without browser security issues
- Your branding requirements can be fully met
- There are options to use a variety of survey scales and accommodate any number and any type of questions
- The design can reflect your reporting structure, demographics and other organisational characteristics - thereby ensuring the fullest possible range of reporting options for subsequent detailed examination
- Password controlled, it guarantees confidentiality of all respondents and reports can be restricted to certain individuals, roles and levels
- Reporting has visual impact, enabling easy understanding of performance and trends
- Full results, including PDF reports, are available online immediately after your survey closes.
Supporting the Investors in People journey
IBP's online surveys and questionnaires are highly effective gap analysis tools for organisations working towards Investors in People accreditation or Investors in People Bronze, Silver and Gold status.
Our fixed price, cost effective Assessment and Wider Framework (Bronze, Silver and Gold) Questionnaires have been specifically designed to support our Investors in People clients and are mapped to the Investors in People Framework.
Combining online surveys with 360 degree reviews or other questionnaire activity
The sophistication and flexibility of our delivery platform is such that we are able to develop hybrid solutions tailored to your organisation. For example, it is possible to run 360 degree reviews, or IBP's Leadership Employee Index (LEI) at the same time as an IBP survey - IBP's Leadership Employee Index (LEI) tool allows the impact of leaders' and managers' behaviours to be assessed and quantifiably measured.
The benefits include:
- The opportunity to gather a wide range of integrated data whilst avoiding survey or questionnaire overload
- Cost savings - an IBP online survey run at the same time as IBP's Leadership Employee Index or an IBP 360 Degree Review attracts a substantial discount
- Questions can be tailored to your circumstances and targeted to different audiences
- The combination of, for example, an Employee Engagement Survey and LEI will inform improvement plans while at the same time provide transparency of leadership capability
What our clients say:
"IBP delivered a bespoke service to the Royal Garden Hotel to ensure that our team engagement survey was a great success and made a difference. The survey has been a strategic management tool to help with day to day and change management plans.
IBP helped our managers interpret results and prioritise actions; conducting focus groups to discuss effective action planning - we were delighted with the results providing positive feedback and at the same time highlighting areas for development - it was a real success and the foundation for HR strategy for all areas of the business!"
Paula King, Human Resources Director, Royal Garden Hotel
"When McDonald’s opted to include IBP’s on-line survey as part of our ‘Investor in People’ re-assessment, we received a superb service, in terms of customising the questionnaire to meet our needs, and keeping us up-to-date on completion rates."
Linda Winter, Training Consultant, McDonald’s
“We used IBP for our first ever staff survey and we are very happy with how the survey was run for us.
The website was available to test before the survey went live and throughout the survey period it worked consistently well.
The technology was user friendly and helped us to achieve a good response rate. Our results were available immediately after the survey closed.”
Josie Kiernan, Learning and Development Manager, UPP
Find out more...
Tel: 0800 612 3098. Email: email@example.com