investors in people south
Investors in People is a simple and flexible framework that helps organisations of all sizes and types to improve business performance.
Accreditation demonstrates a commitment to the development and success of an organisation's people and a desire to continually improve and grow the business. It can help organisations to win tenders and new business, attract investment and talented staff, and effectively engage employees.
Inspiring Business Performance (IBP) delivers Investors in People South - the Investors in People Centre for London, the South East and the South West of England - and offers support for every stage of the Investors in People journey.
- Investors in People
- Investors in People Assessment
- Accreditation & Beyond
- Investors in People Framework
- Health & Wellbeing
If your organisation has already achieved Investors in People accreditation success and the positive benefits of the Investors in People journey with Investors in People South, recommend Investors in People South on LinkedIn with just one quick click of the 'Recommend button' and share your success stories!
Investors in People South upcoming workshops:
Working With Investors in People: An Introduction - High Holborn
Dates: 22nd May, 19th Jun and 24th Jul 2013
New to Investors in People?
Delivered by an experienced Investors in People Specialist, our 3 hour overview session will help you find out more about how the Investors in People Standard, how the Framework can benefit your organisation and how to start on the journey towards accreditation.
You can gain initial "Working With Investors in People" status by attending this workshop, if you wish to do so.
Preparing for your Assessment or Review - High Holborn
Date: 12th Jun 2013
For organisations expecting their first Investors in People assessment visit or review, this workshop will cover:
- how your organisation can best prepare to get the most out of an Investors in People visit
- how the assessment or review can support your organisation in meeting its business objectives
- shared examples of good practice in managing and developing people
- how to maximise the benefits of being an Investors in People accredited organisation
Implementing Investors in People: What do I need to do? - High Holborn
Date: 11th Jun 2013
A 1-day workshop that provides Internal Co-ordinators with more support to get to grips with the Investors in People Standard - which is almost five times larger than the coreStandard. The range of topics covered in an Investors in People assessment are broader and can include: Recruitment and Selection, Work-Life Balance, Competence and Capabilities, Ideas and Innovation. This workshop provides Investors in People Co-ordinators with a valuable opportunity to ask open questions in a supportive environment and to share experiences with an Investors in People specialist and other attendees in similar roles from other organisations.
Become an Investors in People Health Checker - High Holborn
10th and 11th Jul 2013 - call 0800 612 3098 to register your interest
Investors in People is a simple, but powerful organisational development framework that links effective people strategies to your business success. It promotes best practice, helps identify opportunities for continuous improvement and drives change to ensure there is a positive impact on and tangible benefits for your business.
How useful would it be to your organisation to:
- have a level of capability and expertise that you can deploy on a regular basis to check that things are on track?
- engage more of your people in helping drive the organisation forward?
- ensure that good practice is embedded in every aspect of your business, both strategically and operationally?
Whether or not you have achieved recognition as an Investor in People, having some internal resource that fully understands the Standard, can take the “Investors in People temperature”, promotes good practice and helps you to objectively identify opportunities for further improvement in your organisation can only be a positive move!
Our clients' success stories:
- Innovation Group wins Investors in People Silver award
- Eastbourne Homes awarded Investors in People
- Innovise strikes Gold with Investors in People award
- Nu-Heat Underfloor Heating & Renewables awarded the Investors in People Standard
- Orange Genie Group strikes Gold
- Bronze win for Cranswick Delico
- Home Help UK invests more in its people
- Adviza gains Investors in People award
- Hinchley Wood Primary School achieves Investors in People
- mhs homes achieves Investors in People Gold
- Teign Housing creates an interactive way to motivate staff
- Investors in People award Bupa Care Services UK the Gold Standard
- Focal Point Training and Consultancy Ltd is the People’s Champion
- Fast-growing recruitment company Austin Fraser is an Investor in People
- Total Media achieves Investors in People Gold Accreditation
- Hamilton Fraser Insurance achieves Investors in People
Find out more...
Tel: 0800 612 3098. Email: email@example.com